Making the Green Economy Value Proposition
Successfully selling clean technology and green energy upgrades to residential and commercial consumers is a time-intensive effort that requires a direct approach. The market place is dominated by consumers who are unlikely to go green, given the perceived high cost associated with upgrading to green and lack of understanding about the cost savings and efficiency benefits of upgrading. As a result, the consumers will not simple go GREEN. They must be see the value in upgrading to green. A successful market push to deliver the green economy value proposition to both commercial and residential consumers can only be based on an intensive direct sales efforts that clarify the efficiency improvements, cost saving and environmental benefits of upgrading to green.
We’re always coming up with something cool.
The GreenTechUpgrade Ecopreneur Jobs and Entrepreneurial Training program connects green companies seeking to increase sales and build market share in commercial and residential consumer markets with a workforce ripe for change and stimulation. The GreenTechUpgrade Ecopreneur Jobs and Entrepreneurial Training Program uses a training and development strategy that equips trainees with the tools to excel in the new green economy.
The program includes a 60 hour introduction and development program created by sales and marketing professionals with over a decade of industry experience. Once developed and trained, Ecopreneurs will have the tools and support system necessary to get jobs or become independent entrepreneurs in the green sector.
The GreenTechUpgrade Training Program Includes:
- Personal Leadership
- Prospecting Both On and Offline
- Cold Call Selling Skills
- Pitching and Customer Engagement
- Face To Face Sales Training
- Telephone Sales Training Seminar
- Leadership and Team Building
- Deal Closing and Negotiation
- Sales Tools For Increased Productivity
- Sales Presentations Workshop
- Consultative Sales Training Seminar
The GreenTechUpgrade Eco Ambassador Jobs and Entrepreneurial Training Objectives:
- Product Presentation: Present technical information clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Speak with improved projection, articulation, pace and fluency
- Eliminate distracting mannerisms and use body language, eye contact and tone of voice to achieve professional level results
- Understanding the needs and expectations of the different personality types of the customers
- Use all forms of media effectively
- Employ a variety of persuasive sales techniques
- Design and implement a plan for continuing to improve presentation skills
- Product presentation
- Overcoming objections
Drive Sales. Increase Market Share. Help Create Green Jobs & Entrepreneurial Opportunities!
Perhaps you have noticed how difficult it is to market and sell “green” products and services for home and business use. The green economy sales process requires a mixed approach that involves direct selling, online social media marketing, cold calling, event marketing, educational workshops and face-to-face sales presentations. To increase your market share and drive sales, you must deliver the “Green Economy” value proposition to customers by identifying the energy efficiency improvements, cost savings and environmental benefits of upgrading to green products and services. The Green Economy Sales and Marketing Seminar is an inspiring, skill-building introductory seminar. The seminar will educate individuals and companies on
- how to unlock the green economy value proposition for their brand
- how to implement an effective sales and marketing strategy that will produce sales and help to create jobs
Other topics to be discussed during the seminar include the use of online social media marketing, events, direct sales and marketing analysis. In just one empowering, educational and entertaining hour, participants will:
- Be introduced to a sales and marketing system that will transform your green sales process into a predictable method of delivering your brand or organization’s green economy value proposition
- Understand how to utilize outsourced sales and marketing agency programs to complement your in house sales efforts.
- Learn how to develop and implement an effective strategic sales and marketing plan, including using social networking tools like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to save marketing dollars and reach more customers
- Discover the top three ways increase your sales and help to create jobs in today’s competitive environment
- Learn when and how to move the green economy sales process forward and gain client commitment
Who should attend?
Green companies looking to increase sales and market share and sell more of your products and services,clean technology green energy and energy efficiency products and service providers
- general contractors
- construction managers
- government and nonprofit agencies
- workforce development organization
- Individuals seeking to understand where the real green jobs and Eco- prenuerial opportunities are.
We go way beyond different to simply unique.
The GreenTechUpgrade Eco-Preneur Jobs and Entrepreneurial Training program connects green companies seeking to increase sales and build market share in commercial and residential consumer markets with a workforce ripe for change and stimulation. The training focuses on developing direct and independent sales professionals to master their ability to deliver their product or service value position in such a way that will have the customer clearly understanding the cost savings, efficiency improvements of choosing their product or service. The training program is available both at beginner and advanced levels. Through our integrated, “building block” approach, Osiris James is able to leverage discrete, integrated modules to efficiently develop programs that address your specific needs.
- Leadership & Team Building
- Sales Presentations Seminar
- Cold calling and Telephone Sales Skills
- Goal Setting & Time Management
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Prospecting Both On and Offline
- Deal Closing and Negotiation
What we bring is truly something special.
GreenTech Upgrade comprehensive sales and marketing curriculum provides the practical processes, strategies and skills needed to increase sales force productivity at all levels. The system training stresses the importance of providing knowledge-transfer in practical applications — with an emphasis on a thorough understanding of the green upgrade value proposition, the mindset of the consumer in the market place and the mythology of the green sales process. The company focuses on training direct and independent sales professionals to master their ability to deliver the green economy upgrade value position in such a way that will have the customer clearly understanding the cost savings, efficiency improvements, and environmental benefits of GOING GREEN.
- Telecom sales Training
- Energy sales Training
- Software sales Training
Training and development that will equips trainees with the tools in the new green economy. Register for Jobs and Entrepreneurial Training
Build your new market share in the commercial and residential consumer market. Become a Vendor
Build and retain clients in the green business sector. Sign up to get create a job or become and Eco-Preneur
Request a quote on any other product and services.